View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 AM   #432
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
FSU without their starting QB at Louisville? Maybe, anything can happen.

But.....FSU lost to Louisville last year by 40+.

Did you mean bama by chance? FSU has only played 1 game this year and lost the game and their starting QB.
Bama beat FSU with Francois basically playing the whole game & Oklahoma won handily at Ohio State... I'm fine with any ordering of the top 3, but my point is that Clemson's resume isn't any more impressive than the other 2 top teams. Though maybe Purdue (and thus Louisville) is better than I'm giving them credit for... they do get a sputtering Michigan up next.

BRUTAL coaching by Ole Miss at the end there. Shea Patterson is young, and certainly hasn't had the best coaching with the turmoil at Ole Miss there, but he reminds me a lot of Chris Leak. Throws a very pretty ball, but seems like not only does he pick out which receiver he's going to throw to before the ball is snapped but he picks out the time & spot he's going to throw to regardless of what happens post snap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Texas didn't play great but still hung in there. Herman is on the verge of something special there. Just need to learn to not play prevent defense with the game on the line
Tennessee could've used some of that coaching.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote