View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 08:52 AM   #1504
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
it was obvious to everyone including me that nothing i could have said or done would have gotten dubb to vote for penny.

Actually I swung all day. At first I just wanted to get a reaction out of you. That is why I voted you. Then when I switched to Penny I was dead sure I was him, but something made me change toward the end of the day.

Quote:
as far as casting the last vote for RA goes, i made my availablity for the game public knowledge several times...nothing against anyone in particular, but i am getting a little tired of players holding peoples real life schedules as reason for suspicion when the constraints are advertised...its different if you dont say when you are out of the game, but when it is public knowledge i think it is a little weak.

Call it weak, but the RA vote happened when we had a friday, saturday, sunday, monday weekend to make the vote. Penny came right out of the gate throwing a vote on RA several days early, while you waited untill after RA cast his vote and it was obvious he was the one that was dead. I know it can suck, but availability can impact these games. Read some past things, many wolves are late to the vote, hell Hoops was late to several votes this game.

Quote:
Penny killed king because King he thought King was the Duke,

Quote:
and as far as the end game goes, i think what i said about why king was killed was 100 percent correct (comment please pennywise).

Actually I think your chances were better with me than with King. King was one of the first to say he would have voted the same way I ended up voting. And I can say with the above quote you weren't 100% correct since Penny was the duke, not King. But I would be interested in hearing why Penny killed King instead of me.

A case could have been made for both of you, and I think I made a pretty good case for both of you on the last day. It was really a coin flip situation.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote