View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 09:26 PM   #1514
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Actually I think your chances were better with me than with King. King was one of the first to say he would have voted the same way I ended up voting. And I can say with the above quote you weren't 100% correct since Penny was the duke, not King. But I would be interested in hearing why Penny killed King instead of me.

Dubb, sorry for the late explanation, but I had to travel down to LA today for a job interview and didn't get back until an hour ago. My reasoning for killing king was simple. I had been trying to throw suspicion on Saldana for awhile before that night, and you seemed to be buying it the most. I don't want to put words in king's mouth, but I'm pretty sure if I had let him live he would have voted for me during the lynch vote. I knew that if I kept you alive, I probably had better than a 50-50 chance of pulling off the win.

Also, before RA converted me, we (you and I) seemed to be agreeing on most points, and I knew that if I threw a vote out for RA right away, that might be the kicker in your final decision.