View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 10:35 PM   #214
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Last Three.

Venom- Not sure which person you were originally, but Venom is the result of an alien symbiote. The symbiote finds a host (Eddie Brock is the iconic one, IMO), and the host gains many new abilities. Frankly, the abilities are remarkably similar to Spider-Man's powers. Wall-crawling, some sort of alien substance that looks and acts like webbing (slinging, sticking, just like Spider-Man's webbing), super strength, speed, danger sense, etc. As a nice bonus, he's pretty much immune to bullets and can blend in to the background. Expect powers to be based around those.

Iron Man- Billionaire industrialist Tony Stark is one of the world's richest men. He's been through many different phases, including as an alcoholic and Secretary of Defense. A highly-educated business man, he created the Iron Man suit, and has been performing superheroics ever since. His powers will be based around the suit: Super speed, strength, flight, regeneration, control over electronics, armor, and weapons. I'd expect his powers to be drawn from those, as well as his intellect and business.

Mr. Sinister- Nathaniel Essex was obsessed with his so-called Essex Factors regarding human mutation, but despite his brilliant research he was mocked. However, he gained powers of his own and has continued performing research and experiments on mutants to this day. NOTE: I am going to write this next part as what I expected his powers to be, just like I've written all the other entries. Interpret that how you will. Through his experiments and other sources, Mr. Sinister has gained many abilities. Notably, he super strength, damage resistance, and can shape shift. He also employs strong telepathic abilities. I'd expect his powers to be drawn from that, as well as his scientific background.

Hope these helped the less comic-oriented.
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote