View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #392
tarcone
Coordinator

I have an 8 year old girl and a 7 year old girl. Completely different personalities. Almost opposite.
My 8 year old still has problems in the going to the bathroom arena. She waits until the very last minute and by the very last minute, I mean the very last minute. She is doing the pee dance and we tell her to go. Tjis happens when she is involved in something. I have started tracking her PMS. This is the week. She has been crabby and rude and rolling her eyes at her mom. I dont usual;ly get the treatment but she gives her mom the business regularly.
My 7 year is a cuddle bug. Very popular in the classroom. She is a sweetheart 95% of the time and a joy to have around.

A story about my 7 yr old. One of our friends who have a girl in my 8 year olds class and a boy in my 7 year olds class (3rd grade and 1st grade), got hit by a car while walking in a parking lot. She didnt go to the hospital and a week later was bleeding vaginally and throwing up. She wouldnt go to the hospital until my wife and another friend made her. Her kids stayed with us.
the 3rd grade girls slept together and the 1st grade boy and girl slept together. My kids have full sized beds. This was a thursday. on friday it was my 7 yr olds 7th birthday. On saturday the boy brings my daughter 2 presents. Wait a minute. 2 nights after sleeping over, he brings gifts? I dont like that.
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote