View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #400
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
dont really know where to put this or what not but the sickness we got in New Orleans over the Holidays was that we had a miscarriage. She was going on 8 weeks. Anyways, Were taking it in stride and know it all happens for a reason and we'll be trying again shortly. Melancholy around here though but we're in good spirits. It was weird though because everything you read on the internet about the symptoms and such give you very little to go on. Is enough blood to go the the ER? Is it orange, Brown, Red? is it clotty? etc. etc. What the hell do I know. Is it a lot of blood? Well compared to the descriptions on the net....no. But it sure looks like a lot to me! What color is it? Its on white paper....I dont know if it's red or orange or what. Anyways, we went to the Er last night and got the news but it was a good thing to go because we were going mental with the not knowing. We have a regular obgyn appt. tomorrow (it was already set for the pregnant path but we'll finish on the not pregnant path). anyways, ya'll are family around here so here you go.

Sorry Flasch.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote