View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #1003
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
DT and Jag you guys did really well after things looked bad for us after Sal scanned Danny and me.

I am surprised no one else caught me in treasure and I regret not stealing from someone before I died.

Wait - we fucking won???

JAG is the fucking man. Dunno how he pulled that off.

I sent him the nastiest PM because I felt like he threw me under the bus way too early on the day that I got lynched...but wow...he played it perfectly. I apologized after conversing with him via PM of course.

Kudos to him - he's the MVP of this game for sure.

As Zinto said - we didn't plan to stack our votes there that day, but it worked out okay.

I felt like I did a crappy job for the wolf-side in this game...I was never able to like...wrap my mind around all the mechanics, so I never really "connected" with the game like I like to, which meant that I didn't have much to offer in the way of analysis, so I tried to stay pretty quiet, which of course pinged some folks thinking I was a wolf.

FWIW though - I would have played the exact same way as a villager. Most of my posts were just devoid of content because I didn't have anything to add, either as a wolf, or as a villager.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote