View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

What I find funny is that for all saldana's moan and cry about my list, it is he who is doing the voting and declaring of wolves here.

He votes for me for less reason than I had for placing him in the Distrust section--I wasn't at the center of the most pivotal vote in the game so far. He has repeatedly described my actions as those a wolf would do, in posts in fairly quick succession. And I haven't even voted for him (unlike saldana apparently, I know my list is very rough right now and I am not willing to vote on it alone), and I'm not sure I was going to anyway.

As ole Willie once said, saldana "doth protest too much, methinks."

sal, would it make you feel better if instead of labelling Trust or Distrust, I had put something along the lines of "learn most if we lynch"? If the village voted to lynch you because your lynch gives us info instead of because the village decided not to trust you based off of my list, would you not still be just as dead? And yet, I'll bet that would indeed make a difference to you.

FWIW, I see a lot of value in what hoops is saying re: EF on that same level. His lynch would also provide us with a lot more information on the voting so far.

At this point, I am undecided where to go with my vote.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote