View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 09:41 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

The Pro Wrestling League- a TEW 2016 Dynasty

I'm getting ready to start a save on TEW 2016 that I'd like to post in this forum. It's a completely different idea, one that probably hasn't been done very often, if at all, in TEW. I'm starting a fed that will be exclusively tournament based and season based. I'm using a March 2018 real world mod, and I am going to hire 20 mens wrestlers and 10 womens wrestlers. The women's division, each woman will face each other woman once. The top 2 women are guaranteed a spot on the roster in the following season, and the top 4 will face off in a single elimination tournament to crown a season champion. This gives the 3rd and 4th place finishers a chance to earn an automatic spot for the following season.

For the men, it will be the same, only it will be divided into 2 pools, much like the G1 Climax. Same story, each wrestler in a pool will wrestler every other wrestler in that pool. Again, top 2 wrestlers from each pool (total of 4) are guaranteed a spot next season. The top 4 from each pool will then battle it out in an 8 man single elimination tournament, quarterfinals will be cross pool (A1 vs. B4, A2 vs. B3, and so on). The winner will be crowned season champion for the men. This again gives the 3rd and 4th place finishers in each pool a chance to earn an automatic spot on the roster for the following season. I plan on having a significant amount of roster turnover each season. It'll be a cult fed to start, and if I need to I'll edit it down.

For this particular promotion, I could care less about tv ratings, show ratings, match ratings, etc etc. This isn't about that, it's strictly about wins and losses. It'll be a unique concept, and I hope I can find enough different wrestlers, especially on the women's side, to run it for a few seasons at least (time permitting of course). If anybody has any thoughts, let me know. Season 1 roster and mens pools will be up shortly.

Oh yea, 1 other thing I forgot to mention, the results will be completely random, decided by the roll of a 00-99 dice. It's quite simple, if the dice rolls a 00-39, the first wrestler listed wins. If a roll of 60-99 comes up, the second wrestler listed wins. And if the roll of the dice is between 40-59, then we have a time limit draw. 3 points for a win, 1 for a loss.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote