View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 08:11 AM   #30091
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
This is how it can end without a quasi-civil war, right? He claims that the vote was rigged and he really won. But he leaves, not because he lost, but because he's smart and he can make more money with Trump TV. He leaves on his terms.

"I mean, why would you even do a second term as President, right? Why would you want that? I never even wanted that. Everyone told me, sir, you need to run the country needs you. And I said, why would I do that? That makes no sense. Let Pence do it. No sense. And they said that you're our only hope. You're the only one who can stop the deep state. And I said OK. OK. I'll run again, but this doesn't make sense. And then I won, but they stole the election, but we won't even get into that. They stole it, just like they tried to steal the other one. But that's OK. I'm OK. I wasn't even trying to win, and I won anyway. I won Texas. I won Pennsylvania. I even won California. You know that? They did studies, everyone knows that. I won California. 'Oh a Republican can never win California.' But I did. I did and they all know that, but they stole it from me. But that's OK. That's OK.

"And you look at all the money I'm making now. And why would you even want a second term. Obama took a second term. Bush took a second term. And they lost millions. They are running out of money. They have no money. No one talks about that, but they have no money because they decided to do a second term. And I decided not to do a second term and make some money. Because I think I earned it right? I gave up millions. Hundreds of millions to be President. And that's OK. But now I can make money. I'm good with money. I'm great with money. And that's what I do now, and that's OK. And that's why I didn't run for a second term."
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote