View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #384
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
cronin, I think you're looking at the wrong people. I have a strong, very strong suspicion on 2 people. I think there's a lot to be said when certain people are in the thread at the same time; especially towards the end of the day when the wolves I feel have the most interest in how the voting goes.

In the Animal Farm game, GE and LSG were on at the same time and I accused GE of being a wolf and laughing it up with LSG. GE WAS a wolf.

Passacaglia and lurker were on at the same time. I accused Passacaglia of being a wolf for the same reason GE was on at the same time as LSG. Passacaglia WAS a wolf.

There were 2 people that were on at the same time on nights 1 and 2. Both times right before lynch. Who has the most interest in any last minute change of votes than wolves? Am I right? Wolves want to make sure no one changes the votes at the last minute and wanna stick around to make sure things swing their way.

Vote Grammaticus

If my wild theory is correct, I saw him and another person on at the same time towards the end of the day.

I urge you all to vote for him and get him lynched. If my suspicion is wrong, then you can lynch me for mistakenly accusing an innocent; but I feel very, VERY strong about this.

I am not mentioning who the other person is because I want to see who exactly will come to his rescue.

Dodgerchick, I will try to be on at lynch time whenever I can. I want to see what is happening. I flip in and out to check on posts as frequently as I can through the day and read prior posts for clues. Being on at lynch is a thing everyone should try to do. For example, you are online for lynch as often as I can recall. In my prior games at lynch time I have been online at lynch almost everyday except Friday's when I have card night.

Regarding wolves being online at the same time, I'm not sure I put much stock in that as they can communicate outside of the thread. I do think wolves, players with power roles and generally involved players will try to be on at lynch out of interest in the game.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote