View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #386
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Dodgerchick, I will try to be on at lynch time whenever I can. I want to see what is happening. I flip in and out to check on posts as frequently as I can through the day and read prior posts for clues. Being on at lynch is a thing everyone should try to do. For example, you are online for lynch as often as I can recall. In my prior games at lynch time I have been online at lynch almost everyday except Friday's when I have card night.

Regarding wolves being online at the same time, I'm not sure I put much stock in that as they can communicate outside of the thread. I do think wolves, players with power roles and generally involved players will try to be on at lynch out of interest in the game.

There have been so many times when I have theories and feel so sure about something and I read posts like yours and I start doubting my initial suspicion. The Frankenstein game (which was my first) when tanglewood came out with his fake role reveal against you, made me doubt my PM. You and I were masons in that game and tanglewood said he KNEW you were evil because he was a seer or something like that. I swear I checked my PM to make sure it said Grammatics and I were masons. There are a lot of very convincing players out there that make me doubt my own suspicions and I get easily swayed... but not this time.

You bring some valid points, everyone should be here during lynch to see what goes down, but as far as roled players being there, I don't think they have more of a vested interest than wolves do. Let's say that you and LSG are tied towards the end of lynch and 1 person is left to vote. I doubt the bodyguard would wanna be there to see what happens. The only thing he/she should worry about is sending a PM before deadline. A wolf, on the other hand, would vote for LSG to keep you in the game.

If I am wrong, than I apologize, but what do we have to go on? Not a thing so I'm throwing what could be a possiblity to see what happens.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote