View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 01:27 PM   #388
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok here goes....we know there is the potential for something shitty to happen to the person that votes first for the eventual lynch candidate...we dont know exactly what it is, but i would assume there is the chance that the unfortunate soul with the key could get killed....it occurred to me this afternoon that cronin's vote created a very good chance of me being that unfortunate soul....it would be an interesting tactic for the assistants in this game to try and manipulate who ends up trying the keys as a means of disposing of players they feel they want to get rid of without having to deal with the bodyguard.

hence, my thought was that cronin was trying to put me in a spot to have to try the key when he seconded my totally random vote with the hopes that i would get killed by whatever trap was awaiting me.
You asked me to comment, so i shall....Firstly, he voted for me first, before you ever voted. He only swapped to tyrith after tyrith created a bandwagon on me. So i didnt see it as him trying to screw you unless tyrith had a key in him(the assistants know which prisoner has the 3rd key). Tyrith didnt, so i fell more like cronin saw a bandwagon forming on me and didnt want to be apart of it. So since tyrith didnt have a key, and the bad guys would have known that, i dont really agree with your theory.

Now, dont get me wrong, cronin is very high up my suspect list...but not for that reason.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote