View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #51
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I'd be more likely to believe a respected assistant / friend (I'm guessing) is occasionally swiping a pack of copy paper from the office than I am to believe that they've committed something this heinous. Absent any suspicions of your own, unless you're convinced that you're a horrible judge of human nature yourself (and can handle the self-indictment that brings) then I'm hard pressed to imagine an allegation less believable/credible without an extraordinary amount of evidence.

True, but my point is someone saying "I saw this guy having sex with a kid. With my eyes," is *an extraordinary amount of evidence*. I'm not sure I've ever even heard of a child abuse case like this where someone actually saw the sex occurring. There is literally not more evidence that you could have for a case of sex abuse, other than a photograph of the two having sex, which seems a rather implausible level of evidence to ask for.

If a person is unwilling to believe someone's claim of child abuse without seeing an actual photograph of it I would suggest that this person is mistaken on a very fundamental level.

Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote