View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #282
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Some thoughts:

Hmm, I like the idea by (Autumn?) suggesting that the Big Six are here to kill one person, their specific Informant, and have the means to find them by scan or something like that. That would make sense.

bullet mentioned the weapons that are not "in" the game, at least not discussed in the ruleset. But they integral to the movie. I am going to guess those weapons are in one of two places, 1) each of the Big Six has one, or 2) Mr. Boddy has all of them (his role description suggests he has six ways to kill or something like that).

Mr. Green-- he doesn't have an Informant to match. But it seems likely he has a similar chance of becoming a murderer as the other Big Six do. So that must mean he has a target. I'm going to guess it is either Mr. Boddy or the butler, as the only other non-Informant, non-Big Six roles that started in the house. I am leaning to Mr. Boddy, blackmailing Mr. Green about his homosexuality.

Like hoops, I will also confirm that my "role" has some similarity to a role I have seen in WW in the past, but is not an exact fit.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote