View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #119
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Harwich (ECP, Away)

Quote:
Diss powerless to resist as Harwich dominate
Harwich & Parkeston 2 - 0 Diss Town (Eastern Counties Premier)

Diss Town were on the end of a deserved defeat at Royal Oak as they were completely outplayed by their opponents. The match was certainly not one for the purists with neither team able to keep the errors out of their game.

The match started tentatively for Diss with John Howarth nearly handing the opposition the lead in the 18th minute. Harwich also saw their 45th minute strike disallowed in controversial circumstances.

Harwich finally took the lead when young winger Ross Rowland scored a placed shot from close range in the 47th minute. When Teraud gave away a penalty, Farmer confidently stepped up to score the opportunity.

Attendance: 106

We were flat out worked, the let down of the Basingstoke game must have hurt us or rather worn us out.....OR we could just suck ass on the road in league play.

I wasn't to happy with this loss and let the players and press know it...I am usually so outgoing and positive with these guys they usually respond when I get pissed, lets see if that is the case for our next match which is FA Vase 1st round match against Shrewton United at their place.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote