View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 08:05 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here we go!

The coin flip is up and....we lose and they choose to start with the ball.

We have a high kick and they catch the ball as it lands. They begin to move some players next to the line. Their Assassin fails a stab on out lineman and then they tackle one. their single Witch Elf is brought down with a failed doodge and they turn ends quickly

I put a blocker on their elf ith the ball. I move some folks around and then blitz the ball carrier with Huon, who takes them down ,and then even with catch cannot secure the ball and it falls to the ground. A few minor moves follow and I pass the turn.

They put two elves on Huon and the loose ball and then fail to pick it up from a third elf, and then after using a re-roll, still fail, and it falls to Huon who grabs it despite being next to three elves. That's a turnover for them too, a fail pickup.

I want to get some bodies on these elves or break them off. Hm.... I move a blocker on one elf, and then blitz over Turpin who knocks down one of the elves. Huon tackles but just gets an aroow and pushes back the elf to base the Blocker only and stays there, next to just the one elf I beak away Ganelon after tackling a elf with Renaud on teh line and base him into this fun lil' action. I get a two die skull tackle with a lineman and choose not to use a precious reroll and that's a turnover

No longer stunned, their Witch Elf rises and moves to the line. SOme of their players also stand as well. They blitz a one die block on Huon and get the two block result, but both of us have block so nothing happens. They try again with an adjacent player, again get the two die block, and this time, they don;t have block, so Huon drops them. Turnover. no more rerolls either btw, for our foes.

Tehir guy is stunned too. So i need to free Huon from one opponents. Trupin's two die block pushes the foe away. I don;t have a clear line of moving to the endzone, so I tackle the other elf with Ganelon, who puts him down. And Huon rushes for the score on teh 3rd turn.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote