View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #250
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And we begin to look at our salvage:

We have captured a Leopard DropShip by our Hamilcar
A Claymore DropShip from a BattleTaxi

We can salvage their…hold on, let me get some more dice….

Overlord A
Intruder

Nothing else DropShip level is salvageable. I was hoping to get that Hannibal, but no dice. Ah well.

We salvaged 13 of their fighters.

We are able to re-up our Leopard CV.

We lost 58 fighters. We can salvage 21. That means we need to replace 24 fighters, or a full two companies of fighters.

We also lost 7 small craft, just 2 of which are recoverable.

We captured the Brest, let’s take a look.

Battle damage was pretty bad. It would not have survived another salvo from us. Capt. Lewis, ever the smart guy, knew when to stop firing.

The inter-space engines are damaged too badly, and will take about two weeks to repair. The KF drive and battery are undamaged. However, the armor, and structure, is crumpled in multiple places, and will require about 4 months to fix at a drydock, 6 outside of it. It’ll take about 6 weeks to fix our Aegis.

We recovered a vast majority of the pilots we lost – they were able to eject and stay alive

Fixing our damaged stuff (Claymore, Tug, small craft, etc) will take a couple of months.

So we are going to stay here for a few months, parked above Nanking, with our giant flotilla, and begin to work. Our Tug is going to be doing a lot of extra work.

The amount of money it will cost to fix our stuff and our salvage is criminally high. Normally K&C gets 100% battle loss and fixing from the Coalition. But this is going to be well over a billion CBills, maybe a lot more(I don’t know how much it costs to fix a WarShip).

But we have arrived. We also have aerial superiority with roughly 35 fighters ready to go, fixed, cleaned, re-armored, and re-ammoed. Our cargo and transport ships behind this navy have arrived – the Vengeance, Mule, Overlords, Excalibur, and Colossus.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote