View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #628
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wed Aug 13, 2014

I get the lowdown from our internationals action. Fraser Kerr subbed on late (played 12 mins) in Scotland U21's 3-1 win over Andorra.

Robbie Locke subbed on at 52' (6.5 rating) in Scotland U19s 0-1 loss to Belarus. Joe Baxter started and played 73 mins (6.4).

Trialist Kurtis March rejects our offer, agrees to terms with Afan Lido.

Thu, Aug 14, 2014
Report from international duty where Aziz Deen-Conteh played well (7.3) in Sierra Leone's 2-0 win over Algeria in the African Cup of Nations Qualifying match.

Fri, Aug 15, 2014
Daniel Boateng and Niall Thompson have both resumed training after injuries.

Sat, Aug 15, 2014 (morning)
Our U18s opened Group play against Dartford, drawing 1-1 at Croft Park.
Things started well enough with trialist Nathan Griffiths scoring just 2' in but Dartford would level at 27'. That was all the scoring despite a red card that gave us a man advantage for the final 51 minutes of play. Griffiths (7.5), Barry Vickers (7.4) played well while trialists Todd Wright (6.2) and Mike Reynolds (5.7) were bad to downright awful. (Reynolds trial is terminated after the match)

Another former Spartan sighting, as Lewis Whiteley is signed by BSBN side Altrincham.