View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #631
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Mon Aug 18, 2014

We've signed MF Andrew Boast to a youth contract, fans are fairly delighted at the addition of the 18 y/o former Wolves product.

We also add 18 y/o forward Nathan Griffiths on a youth deal, he comes from the Huddersfield system.

Forward Billy Lobjoit has returned to training after missing five weeks with an ankle injury.

U18 backup GK Ross Cook is suffering from a hernia,he'll miss 5-6 weeks.

Tues Aug 19, 2014
Adriano Moke and Andrew Musungu were both named to the BSB North Team of the Week first eleven

Wed Aug 20, 2014
Our Reserves hosted Rotherham in Group play this evening, winning 3-0. A somewhat overpowered side as we try to get some first team players up to match fitness condition. Scott Shulton scored at 6', Duncan Warner at 25' and trialist Gaetan Desgages at 72'. Daniel Boateng (8.0) was MOM, Nathan McDonald had a clean sheet, nobody rated below 6.8, not even the subs. First team players who saw action included Boateng, Thompson, Ahmed, Lobjoit, and Shulton.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 (morning)
Our U18s played a Group match at Eastleigh, drawing 1-1. Nathan Griffiths (MOM, 7.4) scored just before the half to even the score and end the scoring for the day. He was our one real standout on the positive side while DC's Ben Weaver (6.1) and Elliot Brock (6.0) were notable for the wrong reasons.