View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #643
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Sun, Sept 14, 2014
The draw for the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round was held this morning, we'll host Whitby on Sat Sept 27. We've beaten them in a pre-season friendly 3-1 back at the end of July.

Tue, Sept 16, 2014
Lobjoit is bitching again, this time to teammates. I agree to let him go at the end of the season (overprice, underperformer anyway), and warn him that he'll be on the transfer list sooner if his attitude doesn't change. He says he'll try to shape up.

Wed Sept 17, 2014
Our Reserves played a Group match vs Middlebrough, escaping with a 0-0 draw when M'brough missed a penalty kick at 36'. Estranged GK Tamer Dalton (who I wish someone would sign so I didn't have to release him & earn the wrath of the fans) was MOM, facing 16 shots (to our 2). Sawyer again played well (7.4)

Thu Sept 18, 2014
Andy Williamson goes public with his demands for a new contract. Of course I'd happily give him one ... if were weren't hit with the stupid "not interested in discussing" bug (I mean, it HAS to be a bug right, otherwise why the constant bitching?)

Sat Sept 20, 2014 (morning)
Our U18s played a Group match at Dorchester, losing 2-1.
Nathan Griffiths PK at 42' drew us level but a second goal by Gavin May in the 62nd minutes handed us a second straight defeat. Duncan Warner & Barry Vickers (both 5.9) were awful, Dean Goodall (6.0) was little better & got hurt yet again. Watson & Wallace (both 6.8) played okay.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-06-2014 at 02:06 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote