View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:33 PM   #379
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
January 14, 2021

Another round of scans goes well! No changes to report, so reset the clock for 3 more months. The only item that was different was the insurance company balked at the scan of not only the pelvis but the abdomen. We are used to the pelvis being blocked, but the abdomen caught us off guard, and the Dr was out of the office so he couldn't do the peer to peer talk. So just got the chest scanned this time around.

And while I read this when posted, I didn't comment at the time but I wanted to specifically thank you for sharing details like this.

Because you have, my household is better prepared for what we're going to inevitably bump into. I've literally talked about the approved/not approved/then approved shuffle with my wife twice in the past week, between your stories and a couple of other people with similar, we'll still be frustrated I'm sure but we won't feel blindsided when it happens either.

And that helps.