View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 11:25 AM   #381
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

April 5, 2021

I go in tomorrow to get the results from my latest scan. I'm much more concerned for this one than I've been in quite a while. Basically, the concerns started way back in January when the wife was exposed to Covid, so I moved in with my brother. In an effort to try and bolster my immune system, I did like so many others - I started taking vitamins and drinking orange juice.

After drinking oj for 8 to 10 days, often times multiple times a day, I got concerned. One of the things I have to stay away from is blood oranges because like grapefruit they impact the effectiveness of my medications. I felt like I was probably ok, because oj is typically made from valencia oranges, but when I looked it up - sure enough - blood oranges were listed in the ingredients.

Follow that with some significant discomfort in my lower left rib cage, and my anxiety is pretty high. I have had the twinges in the rib cage before, but it's been much more common and more pronounced. I'm hoping it is just scar tissue building or tearing that I'm feeling. Regardless, I'm saying my prayers heading into the visit tomorrow.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote