View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #316
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I see your point but when you add it all up you are hte overwhelming choice here.

But Bravo for not going down without a fight.

SO yer saying "well render, you're absolutely right, my challenge of the situation was completely baseless" yet yer still going to vote for me anyway?

Alan's right, yer wacked.

I'm still really baffled by the overwhelming stubbornness being shown here. What is it about me that you guys, almost always, assume I'm a bad guy every game? When have I ever shown myself to be THAT competant at this? Cause I don't see it.

SNDvls says he saw me. I say I saw him with a bloody knife. Someone else says they saw me running, no specifics on a weapon. Lathum says he saw SNDvls too, with no specifics on a weapon, so we have 2 poeple on either side of the argument. But I'm the landslide vote getter? Why? I think we need a serious look at those driving the lynch vote here. Its easy to get snowballed, just look at Cronin last game and barkeep a few games back.

Its 4 hours till deadline. I'm wondering if I shouldn't just give up my role and reveal so you guys can see that you're making a mistake. I'm not sure my abilities are going to get put to use or not. It certainly doesn't seem likely tonight. If i do reveal at least then there is another guest to vote out the uppers n downers.

Unless of course you all ship me off to leavenworth ANYWAY. gah.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote