View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #340
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I decided that in the end, since I am leaving soon and won't be around till late tonight (date night for me tonight), and with certain guests still trying to point people in direction of other guests instead of non-guests, I just didn't want to leave any room for any fishy things happening. If you had reservations about me using the evidence, you should have said it at some point in the previous 8 hours today after I brought it up

Well, I am definitely at fault for not keeping track of every post and point that you bring up.

But that doesn't change the fact that you know what it does, and decided to use it anyway in a runaway vote that it won't affect. You can't blame that on people not saying anything earlier.....I know you're smart enough not to use something that does no good when it might do something for you at a later point -- just like I don't have to tell you not to light your hand on fire....

Personally, I get just as weird a vibe about DT as I do about RendeR, and I think you've mentioned doubts about DT as well. So why would you protect him? I think we've got either an upstairs or a downstairs person either way.