View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #488
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Pass' post 461 is something I was going to post myself today (minus the Team USA talk 'cause I'm obviously not part of that team). I was coin-toss between Danny and Lathum anyway for my duking, screwed the pooch there, but Danny's answer about going all out is just odd and I don't understand wasting all your points to get a silver when you know it is already rigged. My belief is that Danny is a wolf that wanted to keep the scan away from the village.

Your reads this game are not good. I believe it was possible I was the night kill target day 1, which is not unreasonable since that was one of only two possibilities. If I was already targeted once, it didn't seem like much of a reach to be targeted again soon. I used my points while I could and where I felt I had a good chance to grab silver and get 3 points. I probably should have saved it for the team event since I only got bronze, but I don't know which order things go in and may not have lived to another event I could be successful at.

And your logic about keeping "a scan away from the village". That makes no sense at all. If I knew it was being rigged, why would I go for the silver, it changed nothing regarding the scan. It would have made more sense to go for the gold later and get an additional bonus that "i could keep away from the villagers"
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote