View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #408
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
2. If you are a wolf and you lied about having x3 and the mission fails, there is a 1/3 chance of you dying as a result. Those aren't the greatest of odds. I think the incentive then becomes not to let the mission fail. So while you might not be able to do 3x the work, you will keep your 1 work going, thus the 2 extra units of work is sufficient to still accomplish our task.

Disagree and this strikes me as very odd from you Barkeep, almost like you are laying a trap for later.

We have no idea how many camps the wolves need to win, I'm guessing it is much less than the 8 we need to win. Keep in mind that 1/3 chance could be a one time thing. What if the wolf avoids that lynch? There may not even be a lynch vote again for 2 or 3 more days. At that point who is to say he is even the biggest suspect at that point.

I think you are all over the place so far this game BK. Very odd play coming from you.

Why do we need to worry about putting us in a position to fail today just so we can catch wolves when all we have to do is convert 8 camps to win?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote