View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 12:24 PM   #27
JW
College Prospect

Ever since a Wendy's and Sonic opened near my house, both in the last couple of months, the local McDonald's has been sucking ass. The service there was always terrible, ever since shortly after they opened it, and there has been a continuing problem with young men hanging out inside and hitting on the workers. People stopped going there at night except for the drive-thru. Management did nothing about the problem. Additionally, service was absolutely terrible. Apparently they felt being the only fast food restaurant on that side of town made them immune to problems.

So when the Wendy's and Sonic opened, it sucked away a lot of the business from the local McDonald's. I hope they either close the thing or make some major changes, but I have noticed a steady decline in service at all the area McDonald's and Burger Kings. I much prefer going to Wendy's where service remains fast and top notch locally (both the new one and the others in town), or Sonic. Or Subway. And I just like Wendy's burgers better. Or the supersonic double cheeseburger from Sonic.

I know it is hard to get good teenage help at some of these places, but there are a lot of decent teens out there who will work hard and do things right, with the right management.
JW is offline   Reply With Quote