View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:37 PM   #53
Radii
Head Coach

I sit at a 5/10 6 max table, I recognize "Sachman" to my left, 82 hands/44% VP$P/20% PFR. Way up last time I saw him.

Rest of the table is OLDTEX7, empty seat, ticketmanrt, and Aruncikas

Hand #1: A5o in the big blind. Free 4 way flop. Crap flop, checked around, ace on the turn, I bet and win the pot.

Hand #3: 97s, button. I open-raise and get called by oldtex out of the BB. Flop comes T7x. I bet/he raises/I call. The turn is a queen and makes a diamond flush. I fold to a bet here.

Hand #6: I check KQs. I fold it on the flop, I was BB, shouldn't have checked that...

Hand #7: I open AQo from the SB. I'm called by the BB, who folds to my flop bet.

Hand #8: I open-raise 55 on the button. Oldtex calls. Flop is ATT. we check the flop(remembering his check raise last time). he CRs me on the turn, a lower card, I call. I plan to call the river... until I spike a 5 for a boat. He bets/I raise/he folds. My pot.

This table is probably too tight for my likeing. Too many real small pots.

Hand #12: oldtex raises, I re-raise out of the BB with AKo. Flop is all low cards. I bet/he calls. He raises me on the turn and I decide to see what kinds of hands he's playing again here... I call the river with ace high. He has AA.

Hand #18: free flop with Q2s. Flop comes KJT, two spades. I bet/1 caller. Turn is an ace, so I have a straight and a flush draw. We cap the turn. The river pairs the board, and I just check/call. I split with AQ.

I play a couple more small pots, and the table is just a bit too tight. I leave after about 25 hands up $5. Looking for another table.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote