View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 10:42 PM   #54
Radii
Head Coach

Ok, I played a bit more earlier but wasn't writing it all down, I did win another $150 so I appear to be on quite a hot streak right now.

Hand #1: 97o, BB. Free flop w/ only the SB, I flop 2nd pair, T92, two hearts. Mirage_USMC bets, I raise, he calls. Turn brings a flush, and an ace. We both check. I check/call the river, and see 52s for the flush.

After 6 or 7 hands it looks like we may have 2 fish, Mirage_USMC has played every hand and nojoek seems to be the mix a lot(4 of 6 so far).

Hand #8: I raise KK on the button. Four people call. AQ4, all spades flop. I end up folding to a bet, too many people, too many ways to be beat or be up against good draws. Turns out, QTo wins the hand. Doh.

Hand #10: I raise ATs UTG, only Mirage calls. Flop is T73. He bets/I raise, he calls. Turn gives me top two, an ace. I bet/he calls, same thing on the river and I beat his Q7o, 2nd pair on the flop for the pot.

So lets look at the lineup:

Woody16: 13 hands/8% VP$P/0% PFR
Homie721: 13 hands/15% VP$P/15% PFR
nojoek: 13 hands/69% VP$P/23% PFR - very high agression ratings so far
chieftan: just sat
Mirage_USMC: 13 hands/100% VP$P/15% PFR

So mirage and nojoek are my new best friends.

Hand #16: 66, UTG. I raise it. Two call, chieftan and mirage. Chieftan bets the flop, I raise, he calls. Flop was two overs by the way. I give it up on the turn.

down to $209 early on here.

Hand #23: free 4 way flop with 66. AJ4 flop, I'll move out of the way on this one.

chieftan looks pretty loose and very agressive. But he's going to bust out soon probably.

Hand #30: Free 4 way flop with KTo. Flop comes JTx. I bet, nojoek calls, chieftan raises, I call, nojoek and chieftan raise/cap it. I get out of the way. JJ vs bottom two for those guys. chieftan won and is still around.

I'm down to $182 here, variance will be high at a table w/ 3 guys who play 60% or more of their hands, eh?

Hand #35: Free four way flop with AJ, but I miss and can't do anything w/ 3 opponents.

Hand #38: I open-raise JJ in the cutoff. homie, tihgt/agressive reiraises me. I just call. Flop is all undercards and the flop is 3-bet. He continues to bet the turn and river and I call it down. He has AA.

Hand #39: I raise AKs and only chieftan calls. I bet the flop, then the turn and he folds on the turn.

Mirage leaves the table, and nojoek is almost broke. I wanted the chance to make my money back

Hand #42: I limp QJs from the button for a 4 way flop. Flop comes J53. nojoek bets/I raise, the other 2 fold and he calls. Another jack on the turn and he folds to my bet this time.

Hand #43: I open-raise ATo on the cutoff. Flop comes 345, I call a flop check-raise by nojoek, but fold on the turn.

beth7 has sat down to my right

Hand #52: K7s in the BB, 3 way flop. AJx flop, two of my suits. I bet/get raised and call the raise. I fold on the turn when theboard pairs.

Beth may be kinda tight pre-flop, leaving chieftan and nojoek as the only fish here, with woody and homie very tight players. homie is a 24% VP$P/13% PFR guy, looks very solid so far. I am down to $109 at the table and am getting my ass beat right now.

UGH. nojoek leaves the table, beth raises my BB, I re-raise with AJ and end up losing another pot defending my blind. I leave the table down almost $200. Going to go get some water and shift to the computer upstairs now that the wife is in bed and try this again.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote