View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #158
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryPym View Post
It is good to see you functioning again Vision. I believe you would be a good addition with myself to the team Dr. Richards proposes given our history together. Would you be interested if Dr. Richards agrees of course?

Henry. Well met, my old friend.

This is intriguing indeed, as you and I have certainly had great benefit from one another's talents in the past.

At the moment, however, I find myself gravely concerned with the threat of Galactus, and I wonder if you and Reed share that view. Our three minds, plus the power of both Silver Surfer and my own android form would most assuredly give pause to the giant's intentions.

I propose that we dedicate a team to do exactly this, in fact: Daily attack and distract the world eater, even unto driving him from this planet entirely. Picture the might of Silver Surfer, the Vision, Mr. Fantastic, Henry Pym, and, if he can tear himself away from his brethren of mutantkind long enough, Magneto... why, Mr. Fantastic and Surfer have themselves been the fly in Galactus' ointment more often than the rest of us put together. Add in the rest of our collective talents, and I'll wager that the devourer's threat will end quickly enough for us to rejoin our comrades in mopping up the remains of the rebellion.

What say you all? In particular, I am anxious to hear the opinion of the greatest of us five, both in power and in station, Silver Surfer himself!