View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #370
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I honestly have no idea who has checked in and who has not. I am wondering if a vote on someone who has not checked would be a total bad thing since we can not lose an important role.

OOC: J23, CF, and DT have not checked in. /OOC

Ser Dwight, have you not considered that the indiscriminate attacks of those who have not participated may be dangerous as well? While the Lord of Light protects me, others that may be our allies may not have such defenses.

It is difficult to see among the many different shadows of the future shown by the flames, but with attacks on so many, while some characters may perish, I do not believe a player will be eliminated unless a number of characters alter their attacks or others join in. I do not feel comfortable about this...while many small flames are easily extinguished, a great burning pyre gives off powerful shadows and more easily brings clarity to those who seek it. I have not witnessed evidence of the falseness of those who have shared their thoughts, though I have no doubt the Lord of Light will guide his priestess' hand.

I have chosen The Most Interesting Man in the World as a great sacrifice to be given to the flames to please R'hllor.

Melisandre attacks The Most Interesting Man in the World
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote