View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:10 PM   #177
Groundhog
Coordinator

Code:
standard_button = '''QPushButton {{ color: rgb{}; background-color: rgb{}; border-bottom-left-radius: {}px; border-bottom-right-radius: {}px; border-top-left-radius: {}px; border-top-right-radius: {}px; }} QPushButton:hover {{ background-color: rgb{}; }} QPushButton:checked {{ background-color: rgb{}; color: rgb{}; }} QPushButton:disabled {{ color: rgb{}; background-color: rgb{}; border: none; }}'''

I can't remember if there's a good reason why I used individual corner radius %s vs just a general border-radius setting. Swap out the {} for values and that's straight out of my code.

I didn't use the setPalette or .setObjectName methods for any of my widgets - again, can't remember if that was for a reason or if I just never saw those methods. I created this library to let me group widgets and make it easier to manage colour schemes on different team pages, etc. It's super amateur and I'm sure Qt has a way of doing the same thing (possibly .setObjetcName), but it was an easier "python" way for me to handle it.

Last edited by Groundhog : 07-19-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote