View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 12:17 AM   #13
stratonascar
High School Varsity

January 25, 1 AS

Outside at Santa Teresa High, The Rumors Continue, Brittany opens up to Katie about how hurtful it is.

"People are going to make up stuff, and it's hard here," Katie tells her.

Brittany is feeling emotional about it, and tells the camera she just wants to cry.

Katie sympathizes with Brittany. "Victoria has been a mean girl since day one, and then you have Anna as well... the petty, mean girl stuff needs to stop," she tells the camera.

Meanwhile at Encinal, Something happened for Practice some members of the Bay Area Condors Baseball Team have entered to Practice because they will be playing against a team of Students from Alameda and Encinal for a shot at the Bigs.

Jay: Hey, Ciera

Ciera: Hey, Jay and who are you?

Jay: I'm Jay and Uh, Casey?

Casey: Hi, Jay

Jay: Hey, Casey, This is a Split Squad Game so we are ready to go so It's a Baseball Game however a lot of Girls from The Bachelor were in the crowd including The Ferguson Twins from Season 20, LSU Tiger Girl Katie Morton from Season 23 among others and so they are all ready to go.

Casey: It's Game Time, So Let's get this things rolling.

However the First Pitch began at 1PM however the First 2 Innings were scoreless until Encinal got the first run by Brenda Del Toro single which led to Marcella Ybarra to get run score but later on It's the Top of the 3rd and I got a Base Hit to first and then Jessenia Cruz who is Miss Maryland USA 2019 came up to bat.

Serena C.: Jessenia your up

Jessenia: I Think you got that right, let's do it.

Serena C.: Okay, Good Luck Miss Cruz

Then Jessenia is facing the other Miss Cruz, Tessa herself who I met with me at Wood Middle School in Alameda and is Currently Member of the Flight Crew, Encinal's Cruz cruises for the Curveball and Jessenia cruises for a Triple and I Scored, However we are tied at one run each and that's even better when Tom Brady led his Bucs to a Trip to The Super Bowl at Home but in the end Tessa struckout 12 Condor Batters giving the win as a Pitcher in which she is congratulted by her close friend Jazz Aguon who also was a member of the Flight Crew.

After that we went back home to San Jose following a few bathroom breaks however we will be getting ready for tomorrow as I hopefully get things to work as I'm going to get ready for Daytona in a few weeks

MEANWHILE BACK AT SAN JOSE

Anna and Victoria talk about the girls on the roster.

Victoria says Brittany is "serial killer weird" and slams Catalina. OK, ladies. Simmer down.

Things aren't any better on the date, as the women talked about the new girls.
"At some point we have to get over it, and welcome them into the house a little bit," Katie tries to tell the women.

The ladies don't listen, calling themselves the "varsity squad."

"Matt, he doesn't know anything about it. And I think he'd be pretty shocked to hear the things that they're saying," Katie tells the camera.

Meanwhile for Jay Jianoran he told to Alexis Konstantino and Katie Morton that tomorrow but we will do some more good news

Katie M.: Anyway, We Got More Good News Tomorrow

Jay: I Think We Should Do This, Because I Will Say It.

Katie M.: But we will have a shot to have shot, because Daytona Here we Come

Jay: Of Course

Later That Night when Jay is it with Magi and Katie M. is Watching

Magi Tareke: The more I get to know you, like

Jay: Yeah

Magi: I Am The k---

I'm Serious

Magi: I Like to be serious, when I'm serious, I like to be--I'm Goofy

Yes

Magi: I Love Dance

Jay: Yep.

Magi: I Like Dancing, I Think Life without dancing is boring

Jay: Are we gonna help by using a Song from this woman right now?

Magi: Yes, But I Just want to dance with you Katie.

Jay: Of Course

Magi: Let's Do It

However I Danced when LSU Tiger Girl, Katie Morton sings a remake of Lookout Weekend that was sung by Debbie Deb and Connie, "Well it's the Judgement free zone, that is." but in the end something happened....

Jay: Well Katie, That's All I Got

Magi: That's Great, That's Great

Jay: Of Course, I Needed a Drink, BRB'd

While Jay got the Drink, The ABC News Theme Song by The Orchestra of Score Productions under the Direction of Robert Israel blares on the Radio.

Richard Cantu: From ABC News, I'm Richard Cantu, The Travels are now under continuing and Autoduelling is Ready to Bring a Factor for Stock Car Racing and Indy Car Racing as we know it.

Allen Bestwick: The New North American Autoduel Alliance has secured deals with the new NASCRA and the NAICRA to run on Autoduel Stadiums beginning with it's Inaugural Season however the season will be Opening at Daytona International Speedway coming in February with the Daytona 500 for NASCRA and the Bluegreen Vacations Daytona Indy Grand Prix after the Daytona 500 for NAICRA prior the Go Bowling 235, I'm Allen Bestwick reporting

Richard: President Biden wants a Vote Soon on a First Travel Tax Free Relief Proposal

Andy Field: The White House has Negotiated with Congress on the First Travel Tax Free Relief Plan, Spokesperson Rita Stephens said they will not just talk forever

Rita: We will get a chance that all travelled individuals of US Citizenship will get money to the tune of a Tax Free $50,000 in the New World North America which is split into Four Countries similar reimbursements will be getting a similar amount for Construction and Upgrades for various Structures like Highways, Bridges, Roads, Power, Sewage and Farming

Andy Field: If They Can Make an Agreement, The President may use a process called reconciliation to get a Simple Majority Vote to pass the relief

Richard: ABC's Andy Field in Washington, The International Labor Organization a United Nations Agency estimates 4 times as many jobs were lost due to the Travels as during the worst part of the Global Financial Meltdown in 2009, A man is in custody in Portland, Oregon after say police ramming his car in pedestrians one person was killed and five more were hospitalized, Police Spokesman Derek Chauvin said the driver than crashed

Derek: Well, The Vehicle Crashed here, The Suspect ran off on foot, he ran off to the southwest here and with the help of the community he was apprehended by officers

Richard: No Word on Motive, Your Listening to ABC News

V/O: This Has Been an ABC/Rhythm Radio News Break, Up Next A Speaking of Sports Break with Howard Cosell

(Cue Opening Theme Music)

V/O: And Now Howard Cosell's Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello There, I'm Howard Cosell Speaking of Sports, The 2020 NFL Championship Game Contests took place, Tonight we will review the NFC Championship Game as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers battle the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field where the winner will represent the NFC on The First and Maybe the Last Super Bowl despite of the Travels however the Tampa Bay Buccaneers wanted to win so they will be the first team to host a Super Bowl at Home as Tom Brady fired 20 Completed Passes out of 36 Attempts with 3 Touchdowns including a Big 39 Yard TD's Pass to Scotty Miller and 3 Interceptions as the Buccaneers beat the Green Bay Packers 31 to 26 to win the George Halas Trophy as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ended the Super Bowl Home Field Curse as they will host Super Bowl LV at home, and here he is right now, Tom Brady starting Quarterback of The Tampa Bay Buccaneers standing by on Zoom, So Tom welcome to Sports Break on Rhythm Radio and I have a Question how do you think that you made history by becoming the First Team to Host a Super Bowl at Home?

Tom Brady: Well, My Wish Came True however I spent with the New England Patriots for 20 Years before I got me a Job in Tampa Bay to play for the Buccaneers and my dream paid off because we finally did it!

Howard: Of Course, Is there any plans that are you going to lead the Buccaners to the Vince Lombardi Trophy as we possibly end this era with a bang as the NAPFL will take over?

Tom: I Think, We Could do that I already won 6 Super Bowls with the Patriots however a Younger Version of Me will be playing for Boston in the NAPFL which will start in a couple of months from now, So I'm Excited.

Howard: So Good Luck on 7th Super Bowl Victory as a Quarterback

Tom: Thanks, Howard, I'm Looking forward to winning a Super Bowl back to Tampa.

Howard: And That's This Edition of Rhythm Radio Sportsbreak, Tomorrow we will take a look back at the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills, Until Next Time, I'm Howard Cosell saying so long for now.

(Cue Cut #7 of New York Fan by JAM Productions)

"Rhythm Radio San Jose, Hot 97.7, K-H-Q-T"

Christopher Lance: It's Now 9PM, And we're getting close to Slow Jams coming at 10PM, Yes, 9 O'Clock Right now and will lead it off with Dua Lipa and Don't Start Now!

(Dua Lipa's Don't Start Now plays in the Background)

Jay: Well I Always Say, Magi, Tom Brady is in Tampa Bay and Tom Brady is in Boston for Season 1 of the NAPFL that we've heart on Howard Cosell Sportsbreak and...

(A Bell Has Rung)

Magi: What Do I Hear, What Do I Hear?

Katie T.: We Got to Have a Night Snack

Magi: A Night Snack?

Jay: I'm In Too, Let's Go!

However Those Kids are having a Night Snack, However Mari came in so we are having Chili Cheese Nachos however we got the Tortilla Chips, Queso Sauce and a Large Can of Chili that we got from Costco so we will go have fun tomorrow at STHS and we are all excited.

Katie T.: However We were still getting ready for a new era for Condor Baseball is that right

Ryan: Anyways I Told Me about that however we will take a stab at a shot at Winning the World Series

Katie T.: Of Course anyway we had Gold Cross Deals

Ryan: Gold Cross Deals

Rachael: But I Always Say, We will have to get a drink, Coke Zero?

Ryan: We Agree, And will take it.

THE NEXT DAY AT ST. BONAVENTURE HOSPITAL

Jessica Preston: Wow, A First Year All-Nighter, Brings Back Memories, Not of Myself, of course but of the losers who thought staying up all night drooling on their laptops made them look like better doctors

So, Cure Cancer yet?

Jordan: I'm Trying to find a new way to repair a ruptured esophagus

Jessica: Fundic reinforcement with intercostal muscle flap, Pretty cutting-edge stuff But why nto go with diversion, it's a lot safer.

Jordan: Because safe is ordinary and boring, Like me My uncle thinks I need a win. And the only way to do that is to be impressive, like Jordan.

Jessica: Nice Stuff

Jordan: You Agree?

Jessica: That Dr. Allen is impressive?

Jordan: Yeah

Jessica: And everybody knows that because Dr. Allen makes sure everybody knows that. She and your uncle are cut from the same fashionably high-end cloth.

Jordan: So, I don't just need to be a better doctor, I need to be a different person

Jessica: Wow, You might want to start by being a person who feels a little less sorry for themselves, Either you're an awkward, inconsistent loner who's irritatingly apologetic about your best qualities or you're a quietly brilliant surgeon whom others ignore at their own peril. If you're the first one quit now and stop wasting resources. But if you're the second, be that. (few seconds later) but maybe a little louder.

MEANWHILE ON A TUESDAY

Ryan Claytor: We Think we can get my Choir Drill Stuff Ready for you ladies and two I always say about

Katie interrupted "Ryan, I Think I'm practicing to perform the Vocals for Sydney for a Big Baseball Game later in Spring Training but I would ever do it."

"Oh Really?", said Ryan

"I Can't tell what I say anyway I don't know what I did but this is a Varsity Squad, Ryan and to anyone else including Alicia H., I Think we should" said Katie.

Ryan got stunned, "Apparently do I say that?" she said.

Katie Morton replied "Oh Dear."

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-09-2021 at 01:12 AM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote