View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 05:01 PM   #14
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dateline: San Jose, CA
January 30, 1 AS (2021 AD)
During a Viewing Party for Day 1 of the Rolex 24 at Daytona

Victoria: I Love the O.K's and like, the house was so great until these new kids on the block came.

Like, I don't think anything of them

And the new kids were like, "Yeah, It's been really hard."

I'm like, what, we aven't even started the hazing process.

Kit: Oh, is that the new kids.

Victoria: Yeah

Ew, They are so annoying

Victoria: I just can't stand her.

She's disgusting. Disgusting

Kit: Do not let them hear you say that.

Victoria: No

Ryan: Coming in, you know as one of those newer kids who were on the roster we already knew that it was not going to be easy, but honestly it's been horrible. All you hear is the new kids versus the OK's and it's like, "Why does it have to be a versus thing?"

Tonight we are protecting to see who will be in the Bigs and who goes to the Minors and I deserved it just as much as any of the other kids here do.

Brittany: Literally everybody in the house knows.

Ryan: I would bring it to Brittany's attention because you know the truth

However something happened anyhow while were having a Dinner Night at 6 PM, Katie is encouraged him to address the women about the party, and it's about time to see what will happen next from Jay.

"Before we continue that party, I just got ready to have a fireworks show which will start in three hours, but anyhow we are ready to go on the Same Time as what Daytona Does."

However as the Party Continued, Everything just dealed her but with that announcement Anna Redman was sent to the minors so she can enjoy after the 24 Hours of Daytona is Over so she will off to Minor League Camp.

Meanwhile I'm Having Tortila Chips and Shredded Cheese while Chelsea is talking about what happened.

Chelsea: Can I Ask, like Michelle (Young), Ryan (Claytor) and Catalina (Morales) like, I feel like "bullying" is a very strong word and "toxic"--I don't feel like the environment in the house is toxic, but...

Michelle: I Concur

Catalina: Do you guys think it is?

Michelle: I'm fairly uncomfortable in the house, People have said disrespectful things and also, people have laughed at those things and there are times when it crosses the line and it's not okay.

Katie: We don't want this divisiveness, We don't want any bullying. Even though I put up a brave face, It obviously hurts.

But that's not going to stop them from apologizing. "I can't even explain the kissassery that's going on," Serena C. tells the camera, as Victoria apologizes to Catalina for ripping off her crown.

"I can't say I'm 100 percent buy Victoria's apology," Catalina says.

Meanwhile after Ryan Claytor's conversation Alexis Konstantino, Victoria interrogates Ryan about what she spoke to Matt about, and she tells her.

"I'm always playful. I'm not malicious," Victoria tells Ryan, before accusing Ryan of being "fake" and then storming off.

But Victoria didn't Implode, Because the Fireworks are starting soon but first they made the decision to see who would go to Minor League Camp to Join Anna.

And It's Catalina Morales, Lauren Maddox, Mariela Pepin, and wait for it...

The Queen Herself, Victoria Larson!

They're going to join Anna Redman at Camp, Hooray and afterwards at 8PM PT, The Fireworks went off nearby the Mansion and at 11 PM ET at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL as the #10 Konica Minolta Chip Ganassi Racing Cadillac currently driven by Ryan Briscoe who is a Regular in the Penske's Own Auto Racing Broadcasts which aired in My Area on KTCT 1050-AM has the lead with Scott Dixon, Filipe Albuquerque and Helio Castroneves waiting to become substitute as it heads to the Overnight Hours.

The Next Day: January 31, 1 AS (2021 AD)

The Ganassi Racing Cadillac are leading in the Morning as it gets down to keep things rolling with the Mazda Team Joest currently driven by Tristan Nunez keeping things rolling as they're trailing the #10 Car for a Big Brunch Party until the Checkered Flag Flew.

Meanwhile: The ladies are completely drained, and they get a rainy day to match is San Jose.

However Katie had the card and chose Rachael, "Because after the party will go shopping", along with her Signature

That Means After the Rolex 24 at Daytona we could go out to the Mall and it was Really Exciting so our friends will be attending as well.

Afterwards the Konica Minolta Ganassi Racing Team won the Rolex 24 at Daytona, We Went to the Mall and we took some more kids with them so we went to Santana Row and do some shopping however we got a few more signups some of which who will be in the minor leagues came from Mountain View, Cupertino, San Jose, etc., etc. etc. however everything may change

Afterwards The women cry over how happy Rachael is, and the fact that Matt, the man they're dating, is making her so happy.
Rachael, meanwhile, receives yet another dress, this time to wear for something else.

"She's in love, for sure," one player from the Condor Roster says.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote