View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sunday February 7, 1 AT
Super Bowl Sunday

A Big Super Bowl Party Took Place in this House as a Lot of Kids who are on the Bay Area Condors are in attendance as Tom Brady hopes to lead his Buccaneers to their First Super Bowl Title in the Travels at Home as they take on the Kansas City Chiefs at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL however the NAPFL is expecting to have a World Series of Pro Football to be held on the Highest Rank Site just like what the Bucs did.

However During the Party at the Vila Mansion in San Jose, CA a Bunch of People are In Attendance including those who are on the Condors Roster who are competing in Season 25 of The Bachelor (In OTL) and Then Some from Past Seasons and not only that are Some People from St. Bonaventure Hospital are in attendance for the Big Game however The Chiefs and the Bucs are Tied at a Donut Each with 8 Minutes remaing in the First Quarter

But Later On Something Happened Prior to the Start of the 2nd Quarter Katie Thurston rang Jay to get some snacks over their and we got it Hot Dogs and Coke Zero and Potato Chips Too than at 6:05 in the 2nd Quarter, Rob Gronkowski got a TD as the Bucs lead 14 to 3.

However the Chiefs Respond with a Field Goal but the Bucs got a 1 Yard TD Pass from Tom Brady to Antonio Brown as the Bucs lead the Chiefs 21-6 as Halftime has started.

However I Ate Chips and Salsa from my Dad before Halftime as the Chiefs will Receive 2nd Half Kickoff because got my Dad got me Taco Bell however Katie had the signal to see what happened next

Katie: We're Just Moments Away to a Big Performance by The Weekend

Jay: Are They Gonna Sing Blinding Lights?

Katie: Yes, Can't Wait For It

However I'm Having Nachos and Spiced Cider Drink from Alpine as I'm sitting next to San Bruno Girl Serena Chew she's having Nachos as well because at Halftime, The Weeknd performed.

After I Had My Tacos to begin the Third Quarter Something Happened, Leonard Fournette scored a Touchdown for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers anyway after the game is over the Bucs will keep all 2020 Players from Moving to CDAoI Team despite the Bucs will win it all at Home Sweet Home in Raymond James Stadium site of Super Bowl LV.

Meanwhile at St. Bonaventure Hospital at 6:01 PM in which the Staff are Having a Super Bowl Party

Jessica Preston: I Can't Believe were rooting for the Bucs and Tom Brady

Dr. Audrey Lim: Tom Brady Rules, I Saw Him the Patriots before the Travels occur now he wants another Super Bowl Ring.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE VILLA

Katie Morton was playing Lookout Weekend from the LSU Tiger Girls in which she is the Lead Vocalist as the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes are ready to take over on First Down and 10 with 7:41 remaining in the 3rd Quarter, The Chiefs did it to their own self as the Bucs Intercepted the ball by Antoine Winfield gave it back because The Bucs are on their way to the First Super Bowl Win in Home Territory since the 49ers won Super Bowl XIX in 1985.

Katie: Anyways I Said It, Brady did it and They are Taking over on downs you know because I always said it.

However She is Sitting next to Ryan Claytor

Ryan: Well Anyway, At Least Tom Brady could lead them to another Lombardi Trophy.

Katie: Of Course Because I Did Not Know why After The Travels that the Younger Brady is in Boston while the Older One is in TB.

Ryan: Tampa Bay?

Katie: Of Course It Is

Ryan: Go Bucs

Five Minutes left in the 3rd, Tom Brady hopes to get the run to Leonard Fournette and it did but the drive ended with Ryan Succop booting a 52 Yard FG as the Bucs lead 31 to 9.

But Later on In The 4th Quarter with 3:41 Remaining, The Bucs are Stilll Eading if they win Super Bowl LV, I'm Going to Cue Up Tom Bahler by playing "This is Your Night"

But at 1:43 In The Game, Patrick Mahomes tries to Pass but It's Intercepted by ILB #45 Devin White.

However Tom Brady Maybe Happy and He Is the Goat that he will hoist the Lombardi Trophy about 90 Seconds Remaining as they Go For A Kneel Down until It's all over as the Buccaneers won their first (and maybe their last) Super Bowl in a Provincial North American Football League before Season #1 begins as we sang "This Is Your Night"

"This is your night and the future is bright
The world is yours, you've won it all
Just look at you, you're ten-feet tall
It's your night, keep on shinning your light
You've captured every heart that's here
you've won the night, you've won the year
No need to conceal it
So flaunt it and feel it
Just love it and live it
With all that you can give, it's your night"
- This Is Your Night which was sung by the Bahlerettes used in the 1987 to 1994 Miss USA Pageants as well as the 1987 & 1988 Miss Universe Pageants and Composed by Tom Bahler
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote