View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 11:09 PM   #17
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Day After the Super Bowl - February 8, 1 AS (or 2021 AD)

Following The Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning the Provisional NAPFL Title Game (or the Unofficial Super Bowl which is Super Bowl LIV to be exact) at Raymond James Stadium beating out the Kansas City Chiefs (and Patrick Mahomes) by a final count of 31-9.

We've Learned that MJ was sent to Minor League Camp then Brittany, Magi and Ryan have followed suit however we are getting closer to Daytona for the Daytona 500 however we are entered for the Great American Race on the 14th of February however the Cloned Version of Jay is off to the Big Race because of I getting a big Gold Cross Membership for this by the Next Morning we found out that we are expecting to let someone else run later in the Season because this is a NASCAR Season.

"Pieper, Today will be worth the wait", Kit said although she wrote her signature at the end in which she wrote it during the Big Game when the Chiefs won.

But Serena C. is salty. "Now I'm waiting again for that time, and at this point, it's getting more serious and kind of scary," she tells the camera. "Katie is calculated and annoying."

And then she sat down with Katie, and tells her she doesn't think she's didn't know what happened in Last Night's Super Bowl Party.

"I thought you were coming to apologize, to be honest," Katie says, telling Serena C. she's "pathetic" for trying to confront her. "I've never been fake, and Matt likes me for who I am."

"Your little antics... you're lighting all these little fires everywhere. You are the arsonist!" Serena C. She thinks Katie telling what Emma Cochran about the drama is none of her business.

They're now yelling and the rest of the house can hear it.

"I'm not going to let mean girls be mean girls in this house!" Katie says. "There is some high school bull(BLEEP) here."

However Katie storms off from the conversation, while Serena C. goes to gossip about her to the women. We really don't understand why Serena C. needs to be so upset over Katie -- or slam her sex positivity. Relax, woman!

"Why do I matter to you so much?" Katie asks Serena C., who doesn't really have a good answer. She tries to turn it back on Katie, saying she's getting in the way of relationships progressing.

Jessenia tries to calm the crowd which also include those who are the Condors Baseball and Football Roster and had a Gold Cross Membership of their own and Kit looks over it.

"I'm really not sure why Serena is so upset by Katie T. and Katie M.... at this point, it's just ridiculous to me. I'm just like, 'OK, when does this (BLEEP) end," Kit tells the camera.

But Something Happened Later, A Bell had rung in which it belong Katie as she heard the announcement "Boys and Girls, I Had an announcement to make that some are visiting from Minor League Camp because they're gonna be here at any moment."

Jay: Oh My God, Will This Include Mari and Victoria?

Katie T.: That's Correct, I Think, I Can't Wait

Jay: Even Better than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won the Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium which is the home of the Bucs.

Katie T.: Yes, But It will coming shortly so it will come in Five Minutes

Jessenia: I Think We're Right because It's 5 Minutes!

But Later That Day Heather Martin Came In and she is driving her friends from Season 23 which include Cassie Randolph (who won Season 23 of The Bachelor) and Sydney Lotuaco and an LSU Tiger Girl who met with Katie as they get ready for their first College Choir Drill Season in a CDAoI Jayverse

Meanwhile, Pieper and Kit are ready to Practice to Go Racing in the Test Track nearby in hopes of racing their way later on in the Season.

Pieper is driivng the #76 TGI Friday's Toyota, while Kit is driving the #31 Caterpillar Throwback Chevrolet in which Ryan Newman ran in the 2015 Bojangles Southern 500, 6 Years Ago however we played Snap's Rhythm is a Dancer

Kit: First Girl to Cross the Finish Line, Wins!

Pieper: Okay, Kit?

Kit: Okay, Pieper

And then they Started Racing for 5 Laps and then Kit won beating out Pieper by a few seconds

Meanwhile the Next Day Card Arrives and "This lanes could be leading to a big one", Rachael said. and that includes her signature that she made during the Big Game at Halftime when The Weeknd performed Blinding Lights in Super Bowl LV.

The Reason Why everyone is Going Bowling

Meanwhile a Surprise Came in and Katie Morton got surprised in the Travels when she met with Heather, Cassie, Sydney and Londyn Daniel who is an LSU Tiger Girl who got travelled to the New World.

Katie: Hey Londyn

Londyn: Hi Katie, Welcome to the New World

Katie: As you know my clone Katie is an LSU Tiger Girl but for you Londyn

Londyn: Your an LSU Tiger Girl and you got Cloned in hopes of making it to the roster.

Katie: At Least, Londyn had a Gold Cross Membership

Londyn: I'm Not Joking.

Katie: So I Don't Know if they can suprise me, look.

(A Familiar Song by S Club 7 plays)

The 2020 LSU Tiger Girls are travelled as well including Lead Vocalist Samantha Koppenhagen as they join Londyn and Katie as they sing "Bring It All Back" that was sung by S Club 7 from 1999.

"Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be
Your individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just smile and let it go

If people try to put you down
Just walk on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say
That life, it ain't easy
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you"
- The LSU Tiger Girls remake of the 1999 S Club 7 hit called "Bring it all Back" from 2020 as seen in the UCDA College Hip-Hop Choir Drill Championships when it aired on CBS Sports Network back in May 2020.

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-08-2021 at 11:26 PM.
stratonascar is online now   Reply With Quote