And Now It's Monday Night
Well, Katie Thurston is making her first start in the NASCAR Cup Series in which was travelled from Cyberpunk Land to the New World she is starting 7th in which she is travelled from 2021 in which she is tested negative from COVID-19 PERMANENTLY however I'm starting 11th and Rachael is starting in 15th as Dale Earnhardt and Kevin Harvick led the Field to the Green Flag at Night
However the Green Flag went off at Night as Kevin Harvick and Dale Earnhardt led the field to the Green Flag at the Santa Teresa Sportsplex as they led for the First Lap then on Lap 18, Darrell Waltrip in the #17 Western Auto Chevrolet as she took over but then on Lap #33, I'm Now Leading, Jianoran hanged on but on the Only Caution fell on Lap #60 knocking out 8 Cars but the Restart came in Lap #65 as Katie Thurston is leading however she led most of the laps but in the end something happens with the called from the Pacific Coast Racing Network (Western States Answer to Motor Racing Network)
Jessica Sumajit: Katie Thurston maybe getting down to turn #3 for the final time and Thurston and goes all in for the win and her teammate Rachael Kirkconnell is getting to the final turn in the Stadium and here they come Miss Tolliver whose gonna win it?
Aubrie Tolliver: Thurston has crossed the Finish Line and She's Done It, In her First Start in the NASCAR Cup Series, Katie Thurston has won a NASCAR Cup Series Race on the First Start and her Crew is Celebrating Now as we go to the Athletic Director of Santa Teresa High, Scott Young with the winning owner Eleno Jianoran!
Scott Young: Eleno, You've Done It, Your Crew is going to Victory Lane on your first start for the #27 Car for Pacific West Racing how do you feel?
Eleno Jianoran: Scott, We Did It, We got Katie Race for a 3rd Car on the First Start and Won!, Now We will celebrate in Victory Lane and get some Chickenjoy at Jollibee for a Post-Celebration Victory Party were hyped!
Scott: Right You are Eleno, Katie Thurston and the #27 CMC Chevrolet is going to victory lane on her First Star for Pacific West Racing back to you Aubrie!
Aubrie: Wow, The Celebration has just started for the #27 CMC Chevrolet as Katie Thurston scored her first ever win in her career on her very first race we will be right back as the #27 Pacific West Racing Chevrolet goes to Victory Lane this is the Pacific Coast Racing Network.
1. #27 Katie Thurston - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 185
2. #30 Rachael Kirkconnell - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 170
3. #31 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 170
4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 165
5. #11 Cale Yarborough - First National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile - 155
6. #24 William Byron - Axalta Bill Elliott '76 Remix Chevrolet - 150
7. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Dale Jarrett '93 Remix Toyota - 146
8. #1 Rick Mast - MAJIK Oldsmobile - 138
9. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Dale Earnhardt '79 Remix Chevrolet - 134
10. #88 Alex Bowman - Nationwide Insurance Buddy Baker '80 Remix Chevrolet - 130
11. #5 Ricky Rudd - Tide Chevrolet - 127
12. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 124
13. #12 Savannah Bauer - Raybestos Ford - 121
14. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 118
15. #21 Morgan Shepherd - Motorcraft Ford - 115
16. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 112
17. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 114
18. #37 Kayla Ho - K-Mart/Santa Teresa High Ford - 106
19. #1 Kurt Busch - Gearwrench Chevrolet - 103
20. #27 Benny Parsons - Round Table Pizza/Melling Oldsmobile - 100
21. #14 Alyssa Kaitlyn - HAAS Ford - 97
22. #89 Minh Tsai - Round Table Pizza Oldsmobile - 94
23. #44 Erik Jones - STP Chevrolet - 91
24. #22 Juliana Sumajit - Santa Teresa High Autoduel Club Ford - 88
25. #11 Denny Hamlin - Sport Clips Darrell Waltrip '84 Remix Toyota - 85
26. #3 Austin Dillon - American Ethanol Dale Earnhardt '87 Remix Chevrolet - 82
27. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 79
28. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 76
29. #27 Marissa Mabanag - McDonald's Ford - 73
30. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 70
31. #24 Jeff Gordon - AXALTA Rainbow Warrior Remix Chevrolet - 67
32. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 64
33. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 61
34. #6 Mark Martin - Advocare '89 Remix Ford - 58
35. #20 Christopher Bell - Dewalt Toyota - 55
36. #15 Geoff Bodine - Motorcraft Ford - 52
37. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 49
38. #2 Brad Keselowski - Discount Tire Ford - 46
39. #72 Venika Goginemi - Santa Teresa High Autoduel Club Ford - 43
40. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 40