View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 12:29 PM   #224
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Any changes to our starting rotation from last year? Other than rookie TE Kovacs, DE Webster, RB Moronkola, CB Colton Hanks, FS Irving Troy and rookie SS Jermaine Whalen.

Last year’s pick, OG Kelley is getting not as good – currently 42/52. Continuing to drop in quality. The OGs from last year, the top five if you’ll recall, had one bust (OG Lowe, currently 36/47). Others look strong – OG Hastings 71/80, OG Derlange, 43/71, although one, OG Vanderhaak, is 48/59 and dropping. At 42/50, there are now 9 OGs from last year’s draft with a better potential than Kelley. Not what I want to see, especially with OG Mark Meadows and OG Zachery Wheeler busting on me.

Man I am just not doing as well in my drafts as I think, with guys like Goldhammer, Kelley, MLB Robinson that just never panned out in the 1st round.

I cut Courtney Upshaw after he fell to 33/33. I sign LDE Christopher Rhodes.

We have:

10th best QB
12th worst RB
13th best FB
11th worst TE
THE best WR
10th best C
3rd best OG
8th best OT
12th worst P
20th best K
14th best DE
13th best DT
6th worst MLB
15th best OLB
4th best CB
16th best S

We are the 3rd youngest team in the league

Let’s get this season started!

I make a few changes. I move my coaches to setting game plans and depth charts, and then just power sim the season to see how things go on a quick sim. I just want to see what happens when I’m not in charge of the day to day decisions. It won’t count, I want to slow roll it. We finish #1 13-3. I think that was overly fair, I see this more as a 11-5 team. But ;let’s see!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote