View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:18 PM   #226
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 6 – We host the 3-2 Colts. The Texans are 4-1, and I don’t want another 4 win team this early competing with us. We crush them 38-16. Bortles, MVP, with 18 of 24 for 284 and 2:0 and hit Wild for 121 and Lee for 73 and a score and WR Cooley for a score too. RB Moronkola rushes 16 for 89 and 3 scores. Sacks by SS Whalen, DT Missouri, DT Raffensperger, DT Fisk and DE Velazquez. 6 KRB for Stars, 4 KRB and 3 pancakes for Satre and 4 KRB for OG Kelley.

We do have our first major injury of the season post-preseason. DE Dana Webster is out with a broken fibula for 9 weeks. That’s until Week 15. Or 16 or so. I consider IR. I decide to just deactivate him though. DE Glen Willis will start for us in his place. I activate signee DE Christopher Rhodes as well to cover.

Week 7 – We head to the 4-1 Titans, a team that played hard in our place. And we lose, 42-36. Nicely done Titans. Bortles was 37 of 49 for 427 and 5:4, and hit Wild for 150 and a score, RB Moronkola for a score and 74 yards, WR Lee and FB Wheatley and TE Logan as well. DT Grossman with a sack.

After the game, WR Donnie Crawford came out with a pulled muscle in his calf and is out for 2 weeks.

Week 8 – We continue the Kansas City woes as they lose to us 24-31. Bortles, MVP, 25 of 30, 353, 2:1. Lee has 136 and 1 score and TE Logan the other one. Moronkola rushes for a score. 2 picks by CB Hopkins. 2 point conversion pass to FB Whealtey. 1.5 sacks by DE Willis and 1 by DE Rhodes.

No major additional injuries.

Week 9 – We host the Broncos! And we beat them, 30-15. Bortles, MVP, 27 of 39 for 363 and 3:1. Lee is 76 yards and a score and WR Cooley with 117 and 2. We have picks by FS Irving Troy and CB Shane Hopkins 2 sacks by Velazquez, 1 by CB Hopkins. And DT Fisk. 3 KRB for Starks and Satre.

WR Crawford is back from his injury.

We finish the first half 7-1 and without any major injuries that stagger us. Let’s keep it up!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote