View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #291
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I have 2 Roku sticks and a Fire stick in my house, running the 3 televisions that we have. I subscribe to PS Vue and Netflix.

IMO, while Vue has the guide on the Fire Stick that is the only advantage. I find I don't even use the guide that much though. The Rokus have better remotes, a better interface and it responds faster. The fire stick is closest to the wifi source too, so that is not the issue. I may even replace the Fire Stick with a Roku someday.

I cut the cord in January. I pick up CBS and Fox over the air, NBC on PS Vue and ABC...I haven't wanted to watch that channel yet but I'm sure I can figure something out. ESPN and ESPN2 come on Vue and it gives you access to Watch ESPN/ESPN3, so sports is covered. Vue also has 28 day cloud DVR capability, so it is perfect for me. Cut my TV/internet bill in half and I could not be happier with the setup and the fact that Frontier/Comcast/Direct TV/etc. is out of my life (at least in a direct way, I think Comcast owns some of this shit, but please don't tell me I don't want to know. I just know I don't have to call them ever.)

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote