Thread: Werewolf Ethics
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 11:20 PM   #51
Blade6119
Coordinator

Wasnt the issue that it wasnt a guest...both GE and ardent saw tryrith in their thread. Maybe im mistaken, but the issue wasnt over the guests in thread(which was people like DC). I didnt read after i died, so i dont know what happened to have him removed from the game. I just know of the situation that seemed to start this whole mess. And in regards to that, i think both parties handled it poorly. Ardent could have brought it up and asked without simply accusing him. Tyrith could have discussed it with him and kept it civil, instead of denying it and starting the name calling.

I will say my personal opinion of the story, in which tyrith claimed he was checking post counts in other tribes threads, is something that was against WW "ethics" for that game. Barkeep clearly said stick to your thread and the main thread, so i see no ethical reason for any player to be doing anything with other threads.

I stepped in a place i prob. shouldnt have and defended someone who most people dont think deserved it. I cant defend his later actions, whatever they were, but i do see why he and GE both were upset with tyrith and stand by my claims in that regard.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote