View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #399
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
I see you have upgraded anyway but I did look last week and couldn't find any. I ended up signing on a month to month basis, at least for now... I really like the pace distribution and heart rate analysis so far.

FM

I didn't ever find any strava codes for a trial and I had looked for 2-3 months before finally pulling the trigger a couple of months ago. I got premium for an entire year when I did it. I think premium has some pretty cool stuff, but so far any of the premium stats analysis stuff in strava I feel is so much more powerful in the SportTracks desktop application I use.

I can't honestly say it enough, if you're a stats geek like me, you'll love Sporttracks. Since it is a desktop application, the only thing it is missing for me is the social interaction that comes with a community, things like the segments, challenges, kudos, and comments that help provide extra motivation or encouragement. But from a stats analysis standpoint, it is easily my favorite. Plus since it is an application, there are tons of plugins that people have written for it to do other extra stuff. I know some of you may enjoy doing that type of thing too *cough Ben*

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote