View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #701
Blade6119
Coordinator

Shooter - 7.5/10

I went in wanting to see a different flick, but my buddies swapped at the last second. Really not expecting much, because ive never been a big marc wahlberg fan and simply didnt know anything about it. To be honest, for not expecting much i really enjoyed it. Maybe a bad anology, but its where i compare it, so bear with. Its very similar to 300 in the sense that there is a plot, its just kind of weak...the movie is 2 hours of action basically, and it was fun. Nice little ending twist to clean up the story i didnt get until then, and kate mara is a beautiful young lady if i do say so myself.

Scoop - 2.5/10

Now i know why i avoid woody allen movies...i thought hugh jackman might be able to make a movie out of this, but it was 2 hours of not funny. Scarlett Johannson was god awful, and woody allen made my eyes bleed. GAG!

Premonition - 7/10

This is a score i had to give after reflecting for a few days...when i first walked out of the theatre i didnt like it much. Very depressing movie, very confusing movie, and its sandra bullock(serves me right for letting the girl pick the movie for the date). Anyways, after thinking about it i really have to say the movie itself was interesting. Its a time-travel movie of sorts, and is one of those where it all comes together at the end. All loose-ends were tied up, and really was a pretty well thought out movie. For me, its one of those movies where it was a good movie, i just didnt enjoy it all that much. Some movies are great movies and great fun, some are great fun but crappy movies, this was a great movie but just not fun. Take that for what you will...

So shooter was fun but not neceassarily good, and premonition was good but no fun. And Scoop was just crap...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 04-09-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote