View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #11
eiskrap
n00b

[quote=Raiders Army;1963573]I disagree on the email system. As part of an immersive experience, I doubt a GM/Coach is going to receive an email when Peyton Manning breaks Favre's records. He's going to read about it in a newspaper.[quote]

I think he'd probably see it on TV actually. I'd hate the idea of getting this information in emails, especially if it were individual emails for each event.

I know this is not necessarily FOFs style, but I'd love to see some kind of ticker at the bottom of the screen which scrolls through, near milestones, reached milestones, key results and situations, season leaders, as well as points other have mentioned such as key signings and releases. I think this really adds to the experience as you can get caught in the universe without having to open any new windows. Obvioulsy this would have to be customizable as well as hideable, but then you could interact with this to just click on the relavent piece of news to bring up a player card on the relevant page it just makes things really easier to play, and more immersive.
eiskrap is offline   Reply With Quote