View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #494
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Cool.

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

My goal this game is to be responsible for the death of someone. Luckily, that probably be very easy.

Quote:
Let's try to have some organization with our shots and dukings. Don't shoot or duke someone without giving them time to claim and other people time to defend or attack them. I'd prefer if early lynches aren't duked though if you feel you must, try to aim for people who have had a lot of discussion and votes about them. Remember, this is a group game. We can't all be Batman.

I'd prefer to kill Dukes over Hunters toDay and go for a Hunter toMorrow, minor win condition be damned, because Hunters can be lynched if they fail to shoot scum.

Quote:
Can I ask why the role of the person duked to (beyond their alignment, obviously) matters? Why is duking to a village hunter more suspicious than duking to a village duke?

Quote:
Even if a village duke kills themself and another village duke, if they're both people under a lot of suspicious, that saves us time and let's us do vote analysis the next Day. I don't see the issue.

Quote:
How exactly would it give cover for "random duking"?

Quote:
Nah, Vaimes is town, as per usual.

Quote:
Nothing stuck out to me until that post of yours and timmae's most recent post. I'll make a serious vote when I have a serious vote to make.

Explain your other points, then. How exactly would my strategy risk offing a town power role?

Quote:
It's unusual for you to miss an important detail like that when you're voting.

Quote:
Is there any merit to having everyone claim Hunter or Duke? It prevents scum from accidentally shooting into the people that hurt them, but it also allows us to better organize town shots/dukes (and there are more of those).

Quote:
I've actually got town reads on Vaimes, Jackal, Cheeki and Narc, do let's not lynch in that group.

There's a good chance JAG is scum, but I'm going to give him a break for toDay and see if he turns out useful.

Vote Grover
Hi. Your vote is weak. This is your chance to justify it better.

Quote:
Oh, timmae's also on the possible scum I'm watching but would feel bad (but not that bad) about lynching for his tryhardiness.

Quote:
Grover: 1. Vaimes is a close friend irl.
2. I've had just a strong a townread on him last game.

Quote:
If you're going to talk to me, then talk to me.

I'm confident enough in my town reads to state them and try to give them some protection toDay. That's a pretty low bar. What precisely is your issue with it?

More to the point, why exactly are you unvoting Grover when his vote is based on something that did not bother him in the past couple ganes?

Quote:
No, you clearly haven't.

If you really have a problem with my ability to read Vaimes, why didn't you say something in any of our prior games?

Quote:
Unvote
Vote Zinto

Quote:
Hey Zinto, if you're a duke, duke to Grover please.

Quote:
Anyone up for a last minute run on someone outside of Jackal, Vaimes and Zinto?

Quote:
Randomly.

Why exactly do you want to know?

Quote:
Grover, give me a good reason not to kill you now.

Quote:
Never mind, I actually kind of want to shoot Shoveler instead.

Shoveler, what are you doing?

Quote:
Among other things. Why are you analyzing the odds like that?

Think this is all of font's posts thus far into the game.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote