View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 04:56 PM   #2439
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
These aren't the murderers you're looking for?

I picked three details, but I think sharing all of this information about individual weaknesses is a mistake that could lead to blackmail and maybe even conversion. Again, I made the mistake of being very open with similar information in the clue game, and significantly helped the wolf team as a result. In addition, CF has outed himself as the stowaway and is probably telling the truth, so the impediate useful aspect of the manifest (finding the stowaway) is moot. If you really think I should share it, I will, but I can smell a backfire down the line.

And it's not "some colonists." It's Raven and now Jackal. Could some other people weigh in?

Also, could you blink twice if you are required to imprison people who speak out against you?
---

Vote DanGarion

Are you aware that your constant vote-hopping comes off as an attempt to save yourself?I'd actually be ok with voting CF, as he's almost certainly not on our side.

Yes I am, which is why I retracted the votes. I feel I have a reasonable excuse as to why I did it. First I voted for myself, then I voted for our leaders pick and then I made my true vote. If you think I'm trying to manipulate the vote so be it, but it was just an overcorrection to my overreaction.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote