View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 05:06 PM   #2441
timmae
College Starter

Thanks font... Appreciate what you feel you are able to discuss and also the fact that you think some information is best left unknown as a group. I only hope, and think that you do, have a good relationship with Thom and will share with him. I have to say that the leadership switch had me worried but I like how the transition has been handled.

For what it is worth I trust you as much as anyone else in this game so far. All of your statement have been consistent and have a straightforward prose. Well done in a tough position.

I also feel like Thom has gained my trust with his reaction and current position within the group. While I am not sure about his hidden objectives his goals seem to be focused in the right direction. Until he shows otherwise, like I have stated, he also has my trust.

I believe that while CF seems to be our stowaway he has not shown that he is necessarily aligned with evil interests. I have not seen a reason to think that he is directly working with the murderer. The information he has provided to date has passed my sniff test and while he is prone to hyperbole he has been correct with a lot of what he has said.

I agree with others that we need to think long and hard about how the murderer would try to fit amongst us. It seems as though having a presence but not being too strong of a persona one way or the other would be the best way to integrate oneself into the group and not draw criticism that would expose the true motives.

That is precisely, as much as we can in a game like this, why I think some of those I have previously listed as my suspects list are on that list. In some cases the stories don't add up, in others it is because they have not been up front with objectives or motives.

Right now, in no particular order, GoldenEagle, DanGarion, autumn and suicane give me the most pause. I know it now be fair to those individuals but that is how I feel. Others have been very quiet, Saldana and ntn, but haven't given me a reason to question their motives.

I have shown throughout the game that I am willing to switch my stance as information is provided and I remain open to have dialog in order to make as much as an informed decision as possible.