View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #663
QuikSand
lolzcat

S McGee ends his holdout. But now he's a haughty "past injustices" guy. Not sure if that would abate if he just plays out this year under his $4m rookie deal. I suspect he's history.

Okay, preseason is done. This is the big file, the regular season. The final cut to 53, and the stage to decide who gets to play this year. I'm basically in "go for it" mode now, I might find some time for marginal guys here or there, but in the main I'm looking to march ahead with what I've got from here on.

Mr. Wonderful remains wonderful, even though my scout dips him to a mere 67/73. Build-around talent, we'll see if he's a trade bait guy in year 4 or a long termer.

DE Anthony bumps in camp, should be a long term asset, will get a part-time starting gig this season in hopes of notching 8 starts to click in.

RB Gilmore -2 in preseason, dang. Bubble guy for longer term, but by cutting Harden I pretty much have to use him this year, since my other rookie McCormack was a mere +2, now 28/33. McCormack is up to 43/44 in PR by my scout... geez, could that get him a roster slot and fake starts? Ugh.

I'm tired. File sent. We'll see. Ten wins?
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote