View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 07:26 PM   #688
QuikSand
lolzcat

General offseason thoughts:

I have a trade offer to take my 2-7 picks this year...I'm a motivated seller. -There are some guys who will go top-12 or so in this draft for whom I'd offer a lot...will float an idea or two, but more likely I'll just use 1.31 on a BPA and deal the rest.

-Goal this season is to max out. Cohesion, chemistry, talent. Kind of in that order.

-We still have a few positions of relative need, where a serious talent bump might override our other goals... RT (!) and RB the most notable. C is looming as a need, but Castillo is back at least for this year, so we're good for now.

-Pass rusher is a pinch point, where I have to decide whether [url=http://gml.fof-belco.com/playercard.php?playerid=84539]DE McCormick is worth a premium contract. He's been okay (25 sacks on 6.3 PR% in 3 seasons as a starter) but he's got a bad chem combo (95/24) that could be a liability down the road. Ratings say he's good, not at all great. He wants phat lewt, too. So, I need to weigh my thoughts about the DE position, and cohesion especially, here. DE Humphrey and his 2 personality is waiting next year for a similar fork-in-the-road setup.

-I think I will have more to say about the salcap and my offseason grand plan after a couple stages. Should have more focus then, I reckon.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote